- Check-in is after 3 p.m. Check-out is prior to 11 a.m. Late check-out requests are limited and may be subject to an additional fee. Please check with the Front Desk the morning of departure.
- CHECK IN CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION: Upon check in a valid credit or debit card must be presented at the front desk. A hold will be placed on the account for the full dollar amount to be owed to the hotel, plus estimated incidentals. This hold through your date of check out and such funds will not be released for up to 72 hours or longer from date of check out based on your card issuers policy. Checks are not accepted for payment at time of check in or check out. Guests who do not have credit cards must make payment arrangements in advance.
- All rooms and public spaces are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted on the designated central Veranda area only. Acceptance of the $250 cleaning fee, for any smoking in a guest room or suite, is required. Failure to agree to this cleaning fee will result in cancellation of reservation and forfeiture of all money deposited for the stay.
- All lodging accommodations, food and beverage are subject to an 9% New Hampshire Rooms and Meals Tax.
- An 18% service gratuity is included for meals in package plans.
- Rates depend on room type (guest room or suite) and view (mountain view or standard), and dates of stay.
- Discounted rates must be reserved at time of reservation and at least 24-hours prior to arrival.
- Deposits: A deposit equal to one night's lodging accommodation or one night's portion of the package you reserved is required to guarantee the reservation. If you fail to arrive on your confirmed arrival date, you will be charged for one night's room rental plus 9% tax and the remaining nights of your stay will be automatically cancelled. Should you check out earlier than your confirmed departure date, you will be charged for the remainder of your reservation, unless your accommodation is re-rented.
- Deposit Refunds: A room deposit will be refunded for reservations cancelled 3 days or more prior to arrival less a $25 reservation administration fee.
- Roll-a-way bed available for $10 per night. Roll-a-way must be reserved at time of reservation as not all rooms will accommodate additional bedding. Each room is limited to a maximum occupancy of guests.
- Small refrigerator is available for $5 per night and should be reserved prior to arrival due to the limited number of units.
- Peak Periods: Higher rates apply on all room rates and packages during vacation, weekend and holiday periods. Additional deposit requirements may apply.
- Minimum Stays: Two night minimum, or more, on selected weekends, holidays or some peak periods.
- Group rates available.
- Pets are allowed on a limited basis. Arrangements to bring your pets MUST be confirmed with the hotel in advance of arrival. Click here for pet terms and conditions.
- Due to the historic nature of the hotel, rooms have circulating fans in lieu of air conditioning. Public and meeting spaces are air conditioned.
- Rack room or suite rates not to exceed $500 per room per night and are based upon type (guest room or suite) and view (mountain-view or standard), and dates of stay.
- Banquet and conference facilities available
- All prices subject to change without notice unless confirmed in advance